WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING THAT OUR OPERATIONS ARE CONDUCTED IN AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MANNER
We have gained ISO14001 Environmental Management accreditation to help us promote and maintain our environmental policy and ensure that our impact on the environment is kept to a minimum.
It is our objective to :-
- Comply with all environmental legislation and all applicable statutory obligations concerning the environment.
- Provide facilities, plant, equipment and services which have been properly designed, engineered, constructed and maintained in order to minimise pollution.
- Monitor fuel usage and improve efficiency of equipment.
- Reduce waste levels and recycle waste materials for re-use.
- Actively seek to promote the use of sustainable technologies in our projects.
- Ensure our activities are carried out with consideration to others and do not become a nuisance to the local community.
- Promote a culture of environmental awareness amongst our employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Carry out regular audits to ensure compliance with these objectives.
We are highly experienced in BREEAM projects and are routinely involved in working with design and construction teams to identify how the desired rating can be achieved.